I was craving chicken tonight. Yummy, flavor-packed but still going to make me look good in a swimsuit chicken. So I decided to mix some ingredients together and made this.
Here’s What You Need:
- 3 chicken breasts, pounded and chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- 4 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: yogurt ranch dressing for sauce!
Here’s How You Do It:
- Preheat your oven to 425F. Coat your chicken with eggs and flour until it’s covered evenly. Then dip each piece in Panko until it’s fully coated on all sides.
- Spray a baking sheet and lay chicken out evenly. Set in the oven to cook for 20 min, or until golden brown.
- In the meantime, in a small pan, heat your BBQ sauce, honey, lime juice, garlic, and brown sugar on low.
- When the chicken’s done, coat with sauce until covered. Serve with ranch and eat hot. You just can’t get enough!