I’ve been a big fan of salads for years. (Seriously, I have an entire collection of salad recipes.) They’re easy, light, packed with nutrients, and all-around fun for the summer months. Plus, you can get creative with different dressings and toppings so you’re never bored (which is important, by the way).
Courtesy of Sporteluxe, here’s a watermelon salad recipe you should definitely try this summer!
Teacup Watermelon Salad
What You Need (Salad Base):
- 2 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- small handful of mint leaves, torn or roughly chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat’s cheese
What You Need (Dressing):
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- handful of cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup Greek/sheep’s milk yogurt
- sea salt/ground pepper, to taste
What You Do:
- Mix all dressing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Add all salad ingredients together in larger bowl, then split into teacups (or smaller bowls/containers/plates/mugs).
- Spoon dressing on top + serve!
- Save extra dressing in separate container!