I’m a Subway kind of girl. I love the freshness, the quickness, and the yummyness.
But I can’t always get Subway…and it’s easy enough to make on my own.
So when I want to beat my laziness, I do just that–whip it up at home!
I was craving a snack that was salty, flavorful, and of course, healthy.
I decided to make my Subway go-to: a tuna sandwich.
Here’s What You Need:
- 1-2 cans of tuna (in water! that’s the best kind!)
- tortillas or buns (I opted for buns this time because they were on sale, but a low-carb option is tortillas or even lettuce for a lettuce wrap!)
- 3 tbsp. avocado cilantro yogurt dressing
- tomato slices
- cucumber slices
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinaigrette
Here’s How You Do It:
- Open the tuna, drain excess water and put in a bowl/tupperware to mix.
- Mix in the yogurt dressing (and feel free to add spices, ex. lemon pepper to taste).
- Put tuna on bread and add toppings of choice.
- Drizzle on some vinaigrette and your’e ready to eat! #yumm